So tonight was probably one of the most emotionally draining of my life. Really really good, but emotionally draining. Not getting into it, cause I really don't feel like it, but short story: I made major advancements in my emotional and spiritual journeys this evening, and it feels awesome.
My life, while containing past regrets and things I'm not proud of, is led by a man who will never let me down, never forsake, and live never, ever think less of me. He already knows my faults, my pain, and my shame, and loves me not in spite of it, but because of it. I'm broken, he died so I wouldn't have to suffer in my brokenness. I'm still not entirely sure I've completely accepted that concept, but I know it's true, and it's never going to change. There is nothing I could do to make him love me less. Ever. And that's not going to change. Ever. He stands with me and lives by me through everything I go through, and even when I don't fully believe that, I turn around and there He is.
No comments:
Post a Comment